How to Root Android Phone
The art of rooting an Android phone is done using few apps. There isn’t much to master, so just check the whole process out. Rooting a phone may not sound interesting to some, those are the ones who buy a phone either to show off or just because they have the money to buy one. Those who’ll be rooting Android phones are the ones who’ll also be doing other things to their phone to make perform much better, have more features than a normal version of the phone.
Rooting a mobile device means: Modifying your current operating system by using various third-party apps and some cracking/hacking to give you complete back-end access to your phone, giving you more rights and advantages that your phone or service provider doesn’t give you. It also enables you to over clock your phone (CPU and GPU), remove limitations, customize the looks, build and use Custom ROMS and much more. Refer this article to know more.
How to Root Android Phone?
Android phones can be rooted using simple one-click apps such as Super One-Click App, and Z4Root. All the applications below are Universal root Android ones, which mean you can try it on any phone you want.
Super One-Click App
The Super One-Click App is a universal rooting application that should work on all Android phones. The software is free and is very simple to use, all you have to do is connect your android phone to the PC and start clicking. If you aren’t able to root your Android phone, it’s probably because it is a very low end device and doesn’t support rooting. If this doesn’t work then there is no point in trying the next app, but you can give Z4Root a shot.
- You can download Super One-Click App from here. Once done, here’s how you should root your android phone.
- Connect your Android Phone in USB debugging mode, which you’ll be notified when you connect your phone via USB or you manually switch on in Settings>Applications>Development.
- Now Open Super One-Click App and select Universal if you want to root any android phone. Watch the video and follow the steps to get it done right.
- Here’s another simple one click app that also promises to root any Android phone in the market.
- The instructions for installing this app are similar to the previous ones and you can download the Z4Root app from here. The download is from Addictive Tips, because the app has been removed from the Android Market. Watch the video and follow the steps to get it done right. Don’t be afraid if your Android phone gives you any errors. According to the creator, Z4Root has a 99% success rate.
Warning: We aren’t responsible if you happen to brick, blow up or melt your phone. Try this at your own risk.
If you have any doubts or feedbacks, please contact via comments. Happy rooting